PANORAMIC SEA RESORT, ALLEPPEY
Swaying palms & golden sands, gentle waves – caressing your feet, orange sun
setting in the horizon, snake boat races, flashing oars, glistening oarsmen…unforgettable
visual memories you take home from Panoramic Sea Resorts, Alleppey, and Kerala.
Experience the joy of being in the God's own country at Panoramic Sea Resorts, because
Kerala is…where Alleppey is!!!
- Rooms: 24 AC rooms in 12 cottages with running hot and cold water
and multi-channel 26" LCD television.
- Restaurant: Multi-cuisine restaurant which serves delicious Indian,
Chinese, Continental and local varieties.
- Conference Hall: Conference facilities for 50. Open space with
stage and lawns for parties, functions and events.
- Swimming Pool: Well-maintained swimming pool.
- Ayurvedic Massage Centre: A traditional Kerala Ayurveda Centre
offering Ayurvedic Rejuvenation massages and therapies. Panchakarma for 7 days consisting
of Abhyangam, Udvarthanam, Elakkizhi, Anjanam, Karnapooranam, Nasyam, Navarakkizhi
and Purgation (Virechana).
- Recreation Room: Enjoy Indoor Games like Table Tennis, Chess, Caroms,
Cards and other Board games at our recreation room.
- Other Facilities: All credit and debit cards accepted, Laundry
services, Internet facility on request Travel Desk services, Boating facility arranged
on request ,Spacious Lawns for Weddings
By Bus -
- The KSRTC Bus Stand, Alappuzha, Kerala, India is about 1.3 km away from the Panoramic Sea Resort which takes 4 mins by bus. The nearest bus top for Panoramic Sea Resort is Pichu Ayar.
By Rail -
- Alappuzha Railway Station, Alappuzha, Kerala, India - 3.6 km, 8 mins, by Alappuzha-Thaneermukkom Road/Sh40
By Air -
- Kochi Naval Airport, Ernakulam, - 58.1 km, 1 hour 10 mins by NH 66.
- Trivandrum International Airport, Vallakkadavu, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India - 150 km, 2 hours 52 mins by NH 66.
Beautiful landscape, temples, monuments, churches, rivers, canals and backwaters of Alleppey make it a popular tourist place worth visiting by the local as well as international tourists.
- Krishnapuram Palace
- Mullakkal Rajeswari Temple
- Ambalapuzha Temple
- Arthunkal Church
- Edathua Church