HOTEL SAI SAHAVAS, SHIRDI
Shri Sai Baba's presence is felt in Shirdi every day, by thousands of devotees who
converge on Shirdi to get blessings of Shri Sai Baba. At Panoramic Group Hotel Sai
Sahavas, just a 5 minutes walk from the holy shrine of Shri Sai Baba, you are in
the comforting vicinity of Shri Sai Baba.
Come, check into one of the 34 well-appointed AC rooms, at Panoramic Group Hotel
Sai Sahavas and visit the replica of Shri Sai Baba's shrine, on the third floor
and you shall at once be cradled into the soothing sphere of Shri Sai Baba's blessings.
Keeping in mind the sentiments of devotees, only vegetarian food is allowed or served
at Panoramic Group Hotel Sai Sahavas. Sai Siddhi multi-cuisine veg restaurant (AC)
offers delicacies from Maharashtra, North India, Gujarat, South India and Chinese
cuisine to cater to devotees from all over India. Come to Sai Sahavas, Shirdi and
be one with Shri Sai Baba.
- Spacious and luxurious rooms / suites
- 24 hours running hot / cold water
- Color TV
- Inter-com with direct dialing from rooms
- In-House laundry
- Doctor on call / Travel Desk / Internet
- Multi-Cuisine Veg AC Restaurant
- Round the clock room service
- Children's play area and ample car parking
- Power back-up
- Arrangement for special accommodation for physically challenged
- Capsule lift
- Unique air-conditioned meditation hall
- Replica of Shri Sai Baba (Temple at the Third Floor)
- Indoor Games available
- All major Credit Cards accepted
The famous "Shani Dev Temple" is just 75 kms. The historic
temple city of Nasik is 90 kms and the hotel has easy access to Trimbakeshwar, Saptashrungi
and Aurangabad ( Ajanta and Ellora ) Caves.
There are many buses connecting Shirdi to cities such as Mumbai (250 Km), Hyderabad, Pune, Nasik (80 Km), Bangalore. There are abundant, very convenient bus packages from Hyderabad. The road connectivity between Mumbai and Shirdi is good, except in certain stretches. Convenient overnight buses also ply this route. It takes around 4 hours from Mumbai to Shirdi. It takes around 5 hours to travel from Pune to Shirdi through bus. It takes around 20 hours from Bangalore. There are many bus operators from Bangalore e.g. KSRTC but it is advisable to travel by sleeper coaches instead of pushback.
Trains from all over India come in the vicinity of Shirdi. One can take trains till
- Shirdi Sai Nagar (2 Km from the Sai Samadhi temple)
- Kopargaon (15 Km from Shirdi)
- Manmad (65 Km from Shirdi)
- Nasik (80 Km from Shirdi)
- Mumbai (250 Km from Shirdi)
Shirdi has no airport. The nearest airports are at Aurangabad, Nasik, Mumbai and